Friday, June 25, 2010

Register before July 19

Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your registrations!
A number of folk have mentioned to me that since they missed the early registration deadline, they are just going to pay at the door, which is only slightly more expensive than paying the regular price good through July 22. That is making me PANIC!!
Why?
We have to give Moody Gardens a dinner count by July 19. We plan to order a few extra dinners to accommodate the handful of people who really need to wait and pay the door due to travel or work issues. However, if we have 20 or 30 or 40 people show up and pay at the door, we will RUN OUT OF FOOD!! YIKES!!
There are other issues, too...like making name tags and burning copies of the directory, but I'm not as worried about those as I am about getting an accurate dinner count. I can't just order a bunch of extra dinners because that money will be directly out of my own fairly empty pockets.
So please, if you know you are coming to the reunion, register before July 19 so everyone will get enough to eat. If you have questions about registration, email me at dickinsongators1985@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

No comments: